Praise and Worship


Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tambourine Dance

Tambourine

Relationship with GOD is a very important piece of everyone’s life, especially to my family. I am a “Born-again Christian” in that I am a follower of Jesus Christ, All of us has a calling from GOD, like me I have calling in Dancing. I used to dance in our church since grade school, and I really enjoy it. As we continue to glorify God through dance. Dancing for the LORD is really my passion, and knowing GOD is my greatest fulfillment. Every time I dance I experience contentment. What we believe is a large part of who we are. I believe that all people have a right to believe what they want. I believe in God. However, sometimes it is not the Religion who can save me; it is just our “Relationship with GOD”.
I’m part of the Tambourine Ministry; it has never been that easy when I first started from enduring practices, physical exercise and discipline. We need to make our body flexible and mind alert and teachable heart and that is a part of Tambourine Ministry. I can say that learning is unending.
 Tambourine Dancing is an act of Praise and Worship to our GOD.  What I am now, it is because on my passion in dancing, I want to share my thoughts, pattern and opinions about tambourine and the passion that I have.
Encouraging people to dance GOD is Special. It is my conviction that no matter how people dance gracefully but if they don’t share, then it is useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment