Praise and Worship


Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Why I chose to pursue a career in language translator?

Language Translator


The reason why I’m pursuing this career it’s because I have a heart for what I do. I really treasure every time I learn different languages such as Hangul or Korean words, Japanese, Chinese, Cantonese, Spanish, Hindi words, but now I’m really focusing on Korean words.Its hard but very fulfilling although this is not my field of expertise., at first it’s very hard for me so I keep on practicing almost every hour in front of the mirror then as the days goes by it becomes easier.  I want to enhance my knowledge about this.
But first you need to look at your heart before you pursue this career, or even what career you choose, because I believe that all we do, heart is involved. Learning different languages is every exciting! like I said before Learning is unending, as long as you are passionate in what you are doing, go on!

No comments:

Post a Comment